Saturday, October 23, 2010

Studio Preparation for Exhibition( 23/10/10)

9.00am, 23/10/2010
I arrived at studio 100 for the preparation work of studio for our HBP exhibition. Firstly, we categorise the domes that we had done into two groups: domes that still remain well for exhibition and domes that have spoilt. Then we sorted out the 6 balloon bamboo black boxes and put our globe at another side.
After that, it was time to arrange the tables. Some stacked the tables at one side along the wall while some were sweeping the floor. With our cooperation, we finally finished arranging the tables.

I have a sensitive nose. To prevent myself from sneezing badly, I had to wear mask while doing the work.

The next thing we did were to put back all our assignments back into the studio into an ordered place.The domes, 6 balloon bamboo black boxes, globes. After some effort, everything was in order. The studio looked fresh, clean, neat and tidy!!Tadaaaa!!!



Saw my globe! Couldn't stop myself from hugging my own product!haha..

At last, let's take a group photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment