Monday, October 25, 2010

Studio Preparation and Dome Assembly(24/10/10)

Sunday morning...Should be sleeping sweetly in my bed..But HBP students are awake this time and walking from hostel to HBP. When I first arrived at HBP, I went to the studio to help to continue the works for exhibition. But before our decoration work started, our strut that was kept in studio needed to be taken back to the dome site. There are totally 12 struts for our group, so a few of us carry the strut to the site and some continue the works in studio. I carried the struts to the dome site. This was what happening at the dome site, the top of the dome is done and they were trying to do the top 2nd layer.

Then I went back to studio to continue the works in studio. Some tables needed to be arranged again, the chairs were needed to be kept under the tables, globe arranging,mask hanging...

Our globes were arranged in the shape of the golden proportion.



Small domes ready to be arranged for exhibition.


At around 12pm, good news! We can have free lunch at Subaidah!An happy meal at Subaidah.

We were required to go back to do dome at 2.30pm, but due to I had performance that day and need to go for preparation, I left at 1pm. Letter was given to Encik Wan. And that was what I had done that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment