Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Looking Back


It has been some time that I have come to USM.It was such a memorable time having university life in USM,in HBP.
Couldn't believe that I have been staying in USM for nearly 3 months,it is just like I just entered USM a few days ago.The memory of the first day I reached USM for registration is still fresh in my mind.I was so excited to come to USM,I knew that I would start a new life in USM,and I had prepared for that.

This is the view of Penang from HBP,taken when I just reached here.

The first day of our class was studio,and this studio has brought me new experiences,make me to do things that I had never tried before in my life before this.Bamboo is the popular character in HBP and one of the assignment was to draw something related to bamboo.
This is mine.Assignment 2A.

The BST,that was the first time I had to take the saw and parang to cut bamboos.It was actually suppose to be used during GETTHO night,but unfortunately,I fell sick and couldn't attend to the dinner.
The mask.This is another fresh and new and fun experience too.I had done the mask together with my friends.We had tried to put the clay to do the mask and use the egg white and bandage to put on our face to make the mask of the shape of our face.Patience is the thing that I had learnt throughout this.And finally,our product had come out!!


There are still many assignments that I had gone through in studio.All those were fun experience.There are some assignments that required us to draw and I believe that my drawing skill has improved during these time.







And the Urbanity assignment,it was the time that I came to knew new friends,Gan,Chan Kian Hoong and Tee Chor Boon.We went to Penang Times Square to study the form and space there.We had a lot of fun during doing this assignment.This group work,together with the cooperation from each team member,we manage to complete the task.
On the day of merdeka,we went to countdown in Penang Times Square,the submission of our assignment was at Penang Times Square!What a special work.I believe that I wouldn't able to experience this if I were in other school other than HBP.

This is the team members of Top Vision 7+3.
We had happy times doing assignments together.The Urbanity,thearette, and Merdeka countdown.I had learnt how to communicate and cooperate with the others during all these assignments.

Although assignments in HBP were a lot, but I enjoyed myself doing all these.I love creative stuff,and this is what I am doing now in HBP.I felt that I have improvement in HBP,drawing skill,communication skill,thinking skill,creativity...YES!I am becoming a better person!Although it is tough and crazy rushing assignments in the midnight, but yet, looking back, I felt that I had memorable and happy times in HBP.My life is not wasted,it is meaningful.

No comments:

Post a Comment