Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Jewish Cemetery and My Monument


We were asked to go to the Jewish cemetery at Jalan Zainal Abidin.After the class, we went to the cemetery by bus.The bus stopped near Penang Times Square and we walked to there.






These are the tomb of the Jewish.I was so surprised that the tomb of the Jewish are in the shape of triangle and arc,some of them are just like a small house.




There are tombs of different sizes.




We were asked to produce a monument for ourselves too.

This is my monument made from bamboo.It is just like a lantern.The candle inside the lantern shape monument when lighted gives the feeling of having hope to people.I wish to leave behind hope to people whenever they think of me.I wish to let people know that death is not the end of life and the end of hope.When there is hope,people will have motivation to do things they want to do.When there is hope,people will think optimistically.When there is hope,people will feel happy.This is what I wish people in this world would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment